When we are in love, everything appears romantic. From long drives to date night, from cooking together to walking hand in hand- everything appears magical when you do it with ‘the special one’. So, if you want to watch the perfect romantic movie with your partner, we have prepared for you a list of Hollywood’s most passionate and romantic classics that can never grow old.
- Notting Hill- Notting Hill is the story of a famous Actress who meets a charming bookstore owner and they fall in love. Starring Julia Roberts and High Grant, this movie will strengthen your believe in love.
- The Notebook- Every day Duke reads out from his notebook the inspiring story of Noah and Allie, two star-crossed lovers who were torn apart by destiny, to Ms Hamilton, an old lady suffering from dementia. Based on Nicholas Sparks’ novel, this is a movie you must watch.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s- Breakfast at Tiffany’s is an adaptation of a bestseller novel of the same name. Paul, a struggling writer shifts to a new neighborhood in New York. He meets an eccentric yet charming socialite, Holly, and falls head over heels in love with her. Curious to find how whether our hero wins the heart of his ladylove?
- Atonement- Who doesn’t love dramatic love stories? From superb acting to great storyline, from melodious tunes to plot twists- Atonement has everything. So, watch this captivating and gorgeous film with the most important person in your life.
- Titanic- We know you have watched this movie (maybe several times) but we had to include it in our list.
- Call Me By Your Name- It is summer vacation and Elio is spending his days relaxingly at their ancient 17th-century family villa in Italy’s Lombardy. A chance meeting with Oliver, a doctoral student and one of his father’s interns, changes both of their lives forever as they experience the beauty of sexual desires for the first time.
- The Fault in Our Stars- Augustus and Hazel are two cancer-afflicted patients who get to know each other from a cancer support association. They fall in love and embark on an exciting journey of discovering each other. It will leave you sobbing in the end, but you’ll love every bit of it.
- Before Sunrise- A 1995 movie, Before Sunrise is the story of Celine, a French woman, and Jesse, an American man. A chance meeting on a train and spending the day with a stranger, falling in love, and being torn apart by fate- the movie will keep you hooked. The sequels, Before Sunset and Before Midnight are also worth watching.
- Me Before you- Louisa Clarke, a lively girl, takes the job of taking care of a paralysed man for money. The touching story of how they bond will melt your heart.
There are so many other romantic classics like ‘A Star is Born’ that we could not include in our list. But, we would definitely recommend you to watch all the films we have mentioned to find out which one you relate with as a couple.