If you are not just a nature admirer but also a passionate food lover, there are many countries where you can get both picturesque destinations and mouthwatering foods. If you are a foodie we know how important it is for you to get delectable food wherever you go. So, we have compiled a list of the countries that serve the world’s tastiest cuisines.
9 countries to travel for the best eating experience:
- India- India is the home for one of tastiest food items prepared by traditional methods of cooking and a wide variety of spices. If you are one of those non-vegetarian lovers who think vegetarian dishes are tasteless and boring, India’s incredible vegan and vegetarian meals will change your perception forever. From fragrant biriyanis to flaky parathas, from chicken tikka to South Indian dosa, the list is endless.
- Turkey- Turkish cuisines has its roots in the Ottoman culture. Ingredients of beef, fish, rice, lamb, onions, lentils, tomatoes, garlic, nuts, beans, and eggplants are common in Turkish recipes.
- Mexico- Mexico is one of the places known for its food. Mexico has one of the world’s most ancient food cultures and every region has some special recipes that you must try. Ceviche, Tacos, and Cochinita Pibil are some must-eat items while you are in Mexico.
- China- Chinese food needs no introduction. Jiangsu, Sichuan, Shandong, and Cantonese are some authentic dishes. It is also the best place to experiment with foods for meat lovers as nowhere in the world you’ll find such wide variety of non-vegetarian items.
- Italy- Italy has given the world pizza and pasta, but Italian cuisine is so much more than that. The quality and simplicity of ingredients, bursting with diverse flavors are what makes Italian food fantastic. We guarantee that you’ll have the best wine and pizza of your life in Italy.
- France- Who doesn’t love French food items? Their expert chefs and fantastic cooking techniques explain why their foods taste heavenly. If you don’t believe us, just order duck confit, escargot, and beef bourguignon in a Paris restaurant.
- Thailand- Thai food is healthy, light, and incredibly palatable. When done right, it is among the most satiating cuisines of the world. Pad Thai, Tom Yum Goong, and massaman curry are most popular among tourists.
- Japan- No country can beat Japanese food when it comes to their beautiful presentation. Sushi, Okonomiyaki, and Ramen are the top three Japanese dishes.
- Greece- Nobody can cook Mediterranean food like the Greeks do. Bright citruses, fresh fish, olive oils, endless number of herbs, and fantastic bread have allowed the Greeks to cook food with perfection. Dolmades, Greek salad,Souvlaki, and Gyros are some dishes you cannot afford to miss.
We may conclude by saying that a good trip is incomplete without amazing food. Our list includes some of the best countries where you can enjoy diverse cuisine along with ancient architecture, wonderful culture, and beautiful landscapes. So, which country are you going next to satisfy your taste buds and your wanderlust?